- Curb-to-curb transportation.
- Free lunch.
- High staff/participant ratio.
- Field trips and restaurant meals.
- All staff pass strict background checks.
- Qualified, experienced management team.
The State of Arkansas allows us to accept individuals with cerebral palsy, epilepsy, autism and/or intellectual disability with an IQ of 70 or below. Disabilities in our program range from mild to profound.
In addition, most of our participants have Medicaid Numbers and all are at least 18 years old.
Focus is not equipped to deal with individuals who manifest violent behaviors.
Hours are 9:00 am until 2:00 pm Mon-Fri
- Jonesboro Adult Center
- Osceola Adult Center
- Trumann Adult Center
- Paragould Adult Center